Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 07:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Anyone want a quick rp before the feast?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman entered the owlery, a large brown paper-wrapped package in hand. Stepping farther inside, he set the package on the desk to free a hand to dig into his pocket for owl treats for Athena. Speaking of whom, where was she? HIs blue-green eyes scanned the room until he spotted the familiar white-faced owl snoozing. He gently stroked her head, and she awoke with a confused whoo.

The owl blinked sleepily but immediately perked up at the sight of treats. Norman smiled softly, watching her gobble up the handful of treats. “Eat up, you’ll need your strength,” he whispered. “You’re going all the way to Ilvermorny.” Probably for the last time…

He glanced back at the package on the desk, a package which contained a graduation present for his only daughter. How was Normandie graduating already?! It seemed like only yesterday that she’d entered his life and now… Last he heard, she was torn between going to university or straight into the Auror training program. She said she wanted to follow in his footsteps, and he wasn’t sure whether to feel proud or lowkey terrified!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...