Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Hi, Karleigh!” Jude grinned at his older sister’s dormmate. “Don’t worry, I haven’t been stalking you.” No, it was only by pure coincidence that the Hufflepuff had found his way there. He’d actually been out on a walk to clear his head, and he had let his feet take him in whatever direction. So, here he was.

Jude noted the CoMC textbook. Truthfully, that was no surprise. Whenever he was around Evan or Reagan these days, they were always in a study mode. In his opinion, Reagan was not handling the pressure of the exams well and had taken to snapping at him at times. While he understood, he really wished she wouldn’t. As for Evan… well, Jude was worried that his best friend might lose it too. “How’re you holding up with any exam pressures you might be feeling?’’ he asked curiously.
Karleigh looked up suddenly from her book, slightly startled as she hadn't been aware anyone else was there, but she soon smiled to see a somewhat familiar face. "Oh hi, Jude," she chuckled. "Well, that's good... but I wouldn't have thought that you were." She figured he was just joking about it anyway. She'd just assume he was here for the same reason maybe. The Aviary was cool.

She was just about to ask him what he thought about some of the birds here, when he posed his own question about exams. That was probably what a lot of people wondered about the fifth years, especially around this time in the term. "Okay, I guess. But I'm starting to get a little more nervous about it the closer they get," she admitted. It really was coming up soon now. "I've been doing a lot of studying with my cousins though, so that helps a little."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line