Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: BOOK CLUB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
There was a book floating in the swamp if you looked closely, a dark brown cover with sparkling words that read Mysterious Magical Waters

Appropriate for the spot it was found, but it was just out of reach for someone to grab it. Lucky a simple spell could bring it to you when you find it.

It didn’t take her long to find it. Floating books were easy to locate, especially if they were out in the middle of the Swamp like that. Aria approached the disgusting liquid, wrinkling her nose as she got closer. GROSS. Of all the things the Weasley twins left behind so many years ago… Fixing her gaze on the title of the book, she read out loud, “Mysterious Magical Waters.” Mhmm. It made sense to leave this one here.

“So, how do I get you?” The Slytherin surveyed the swamp. There was no way she was wading into that yucky goop. She was a witch, wasn't she? There would be no need for such a thing. “But first, lemme take a selfie!’’ Aria broke out the camera, made sure the floating book was visible and not blocked by her head then clicked. Once the image was printed, it was examined. “Perfect!” Wand in hand, Aria summoned the book closer by muttering the incantation. Would the envelope appear now?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺