View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 01:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"...so against my father," she said solemnly as she looked at the shelves. Mitsuki was not quite sure what to make of her friend's noncommittal war cry, but it would be best to not force her into a position where she would need to choose sides. "That would be a waste. Not every space warrants a touch of salt." He, however, had a certain feel about him that warranted it. A desperate need to purity his thoughts and therefore she took a little step towards him, slipped her hand into her pocket, and sprinkled a little bit of it over his head.

Mmmm, a little better. Perhaps.

"Of course I do," she said while following him over to the tea cups, watching him curiously and waiting for him to hold it up to his nose and experiment. "I don't mind listening to you talk." In fact, she quite enjoyed it. She pointed to the tea cup and then shifted her gaze to Mercer's face - still waiting expectantly and formulating a plan for when he inevitably broke it.
Oh no. Mercer gave Suki a panicked look. Her DAD was a HUFFLEPUFF? That made her 50% Hufflepuff in her genetic code. That was half untrustworthy. Did Milo know? He was distracted from his distress when the salt she sprinkled made him sneeze. ACHOO, right out of that death spiral.

"What else do you think about? I mean, I don't think about all the things I talk about. Sometimes I talk before I even think about it." Mercer stuck his finger out and the teacup latched onto it. OKAY THAT ACTUALLY REALLY HURT. "I think I made a mistake."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest