Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 12:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Evan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
It would have been a shock to him that Jude considered him nice and friendly. Though... perhaps more the friendly part, he intentionally tried to not go out and be a jerk. No one liked that. A small part of him was always still a bit surprised when people seemed to care, though each birthday and the longer he was at Hogwarts, the more people showed. He was clearly lucky.

"Well your best was really good." He was still very impressed. "Although you also bring up a good point, getting to eat the cake after was the best part." His favorite part of the lesson by far, but how could it have not been? Sugar was his guilty pleasure. The nice thing about birthday meant that there was a lot of it. "I suppose there's nothing wrong with it, but... I think I am pretty single minded. OWLs is all I've been thinking on. Even when I wasn't feeling great. I skipped class. To study." Truthfully, even he could find the humor in that. Evan picked up the fork when Jude passed it over, muttering a small 'thanks' as he did so before taking a forkful. "Mm, delicious!" As good as it looked.

"Well, thank you. I appreciate it. I'll open it later." So he could eat cake now, because zero self control "What's your plan for the rest of the day?"

Jude really would like Evan to understand, and maybe someday he would help his friend to, that he really was worth being cared for and worthy of being thought of someone as having positive traits. The Hufflepuff clearly saw Evan for what he was, and it was more than because of the attraction on his part.

“Thanks.” Really. Jude had tried and it really was a warm feeling to see that Evan appreciated the effort. Jude found himself laughing. “Only because you’ve got that sweet tooth that never gets tired of sugar,’’ he teased. Jude tools his plate in his right hand and shifted his fork to his left. “That seems… counterproductive, doesn’t it?” Jude was always going to be honest with Evan. “It means that you’ll have to catch up on the class you missed.” He cut the slice with the fork then took the bite. Yep. This was perfect! If he failed at his intended careers, there was always the option of falling back as a baker.

“You’re welcome.” Jude nodded. Evan was in for a treat when he opened the box! “Haven’t really thought of it yet. Maybe I’ll drag Rea off to do some dance practice with me. Or hang out with Keigh. There’s always homework to do…” Then he brightened. “Definitely going to be spending some time in the Music Room though.” Jude continued nonchalantly: “I figured you’ve got celebrating to get back to, Ev. You can share the rest of the cake with Maya and Lisa and your other friends.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺