View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 01:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I don't know. Hufflepuffs, probably," Mercer scooted further into the shop now that he was sure he had Suki's attention. Or most of her attention, since she still had all that salt she was sprinkling around. "You should poke a hole in your pocket so you can just leave a trail of salt behind you."

SPEAKING OF BITING TEA CUPS! Mercer found a clunky tea cup with matching saucer, and he held it up for Suki to admire. "Don't you spend any time wondering about things that aren't dead? Or do I have to do that for you? I can, I mean, I"m a good talker."
"...so against my father," she said solemnly as she looked at the shelves. Mitsuki was not quite sure what to make of her friend's noncommittal war cry, but it would be best to not force her into a position where she would need to choose sides. "That would be a waste. Not every space warrants a touch of salt." He, however, had a certain feel about him that warranted it. A desperate need to purity his thoughts and therefore she took a little step towards him, slipped her hand into her pocket, and sprinkled a little bit of it over his head.

Mmmm, a little better. Perhaps.

"Of course I do," she said while following him over to the tea cups, watching him curiously and waiting for him to hold it up to his nose and experiment. "I don't mind listening to you talk." In fact, she quite enjoyed it. She pointed to the tea cup and then shifted her gaze to Mercer's face - still waiting expectantly and formulating a plan for when he inevitably broke it.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes