View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 01:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
The short answer was no. She did not find joke shops to be particularly interesting nor inspiring. Though she could see why Mercer would be so drawn to such...loud pastimes. She would, quietly, agree to the creativity being admirable. A waste...but admirable.

"...who are you going to war with?" She could not answer his question without more details and a fuller picture, of course. As for the tea cup questioning, Mitsuki simply tilted her head to the side and then flicked her eyes towards the shelves. "I don't think about biting tea cups...but you could pick one up and know for certain."

She would watch and then let him know after about the bite marks.
"I don't know. Hufflepuffs, probably," Mercer scooted further into the shop now that he was sure he had Suki's attention. Or most of her attention, since she still had all that salt she was sprinkling around. "You should poke a hole in your pocket so you can just leave a trail of salt behind you."

SPEAKING OF BITING TEA CUPS! Mercer found a clunky tea cup with matching saucer, and he held it up for Suki to admire. "Don't you spend any time wondering about things that aren't dead? Or do I have to do that for you? I can, I mean, I"m a good talker."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest