Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Atlas couldn't quite help but feel a certain smugness when she mentioned one of the five spells he had full confidence in. Yes, thank you for noticing, Remy. Always appreciative of the attentiveness you show whenever he was involved. Problem being that they were not IN Hogwarts right now so underage wizarding laws and all that were in place. As much as he wouldn't mind bending (not breaking) the laws for the sake of exploration...maybe they could save that for a situation where things were more desperate. They still had other options. "I got some little fireworks in my pocket that might blow some things loose...but that isn't very discrete. Someone is likely to hear and spoil our adventure."

Plus, well, he was not forgetting the whole Fat Lady incident with his go-to instincts not being the best of ideas. See? He was listening and learning!

"...but..." And with that he pulled his hand free from his pockets, leaving the gift from Nemesis still tucked safely within, and took a couple more bold steps forward. He also, naturally, had taken her hand in his for her to come along. "...I do have some of my robotics gear with me. Screwdrivers and trim hammer...I could just pry some of the pieces off or wiggle them loose. More stealthy that way..."

Stopping, he glanced over his shoulder at her when she voiced her doubt. "No? You...want to head back to the village proper?" He didn't even try to hide his disappointment.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes