View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 05:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan would have verbally assured that no harm, no foul but he was still working on the mouthful of snow, so as he flopped himself over he just gave a wave of his hand to brush off the apology, followed by a quick thumbs up. He'd just not been expecting it was all, and thankfully no pain for him. The powder was fairly soft. Finally upright and sitting, snow melted, there was nothing to stop the snort at Jude's teasing. "Rush, Raggy." He fired back, having decided full mouth had made him sound very much like Scooby Doo.

The tree.... wanted to have fun? The magical world really was odd. It had been enough to have a tree with violent tendencies, but not it was possibly playful as well? How was one to ever trust it's moods? Evan eyed it suspiciously, waiting to see if any of the other branches were going to unleash a flurry on them. "Do you think we're supposed to... engage? What happens if we throw snow back at it?" Actually he was nervous to try that. Best to not. "You should probably swing by kitchens for a cup of tea or something before you head to your dorm." In the spirit of not getting sick.

As for him? The Ravenclaw started to push himself up out of the snow, 'accidentally' throwing some over at Jude in the process. "Just used to taking a daily walk. Padme likes routines, and I guess I do too. It's too cold for her to go out but not me. What brought you out here?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start