Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 12:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Le Best Friend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Jude had not interrupted anything, it had just been the delay of trying to get out of his dorm. He'd planned nothing today outside of meeting Jude for a bit, mainly because he hadn't wanted to cut into their hang out time, but also because to him his birthday was really just another day. Though he appreciated how much his friends seemed to care.

Help from elves or not, he was still thoroughly impressed. "You soaked up a lot more information and skills from that lesson than anyone else I've seen." Had he seen anyone else attempt? No, but he stood by the statement regardless. It had taken a minute for him to decide on something to wish, which probably looked silly as he stood there for so long with his eyes closed. But eventually he'd come up with something and blown out the candle. The question made him laugh, though he'd probably reddened a little based on the fact... it was not far from the truth. But he hadn't wished it so much for himself. Evan was actually feeling very confident about his exams already. Plenty had seemed worried he'd overdo it, but honestly studying was fun to him. He liked absorbing information. "Superstitution saving me from admitting how single minded I am." He smiled, accepting the knife carefully and eying it while he tried to figure out the best spot to cut first to not mess up too much of the decor. Finding the best looking option, he cut a couple pieces for himself and Jude, nudging the first plate towards the Hufflepuff while he put the other on the plate. "It smells as good as it looks!" Forever a sweet tooth.

He went to reach for a fork, but was distracted when Jude pushed a box towards him. He tilted his head and eyed it before reaching for that instead. "You didn't need to do that. You already did so much prepping the cake." There was no way that had not been a lot of work to do.

Jude didn’t seem to care; he CARED. He supposed that he’d never say how much he cared about Evan because it might make things awkward. But no matter what, if they winded drifting apart later in life, then he would still care. And that was why Evan’s birthday would never be just another day to Jude. How could it be when one of the nicest, friendliest guys had been born then?

The Hufflepuff chuckled. “Honestly, I tried my best. I had no idea how important that lesson would turn out to be. I’d been into it mainly because we got to eat the cakes afterwards.” And since he wasn’t exactly the artistic type, help had been sought for the decorating. Jude thought his friend looked extra handsome with the blushing face. So, so, SO good looking. Gosh. Jude’s attraction towards him went up a notch. Instead of saying anything on that matter, he shook his head. “You’re not. There’s nothing wrong with wishing to pass all of your exams, if that’s what you wished for.” ... forks. Where were the forks? Oh, there they were! Jude placed one on Evan’s plate. “Mhmm! I impress myself sometimes,’’ he joked, waving his fork. It was a relief to him that the cake came out perfectly. Hopefully it tasted just as good!

“I didn’t but I wanted to.” That was the vast difference. Jude grinned. “You can open that now or wait until later. I already know you're going love what's in there.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺