Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 02:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default sorry I'm so late <3
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Mhm yes, Cooper would be good at helping replace the glass. Even if they'd be using magic, he was quite strong and well-suited for that task. She gave him a bright smile. "Okay! See you a little later then." Whether that meant working together later or just heading back to the common room when they were done, she had no doubt that she'd catch up with him soon enough.

She started to walk towards Greenhouse Two when she heard a few girls discussing how they'd like to divide up the tasks. Or.. were they arguing. Celyn paused and turned to look at the three girls. "Oh, it doesn't matter to me," the seventh year smiled at Violet when she asked if she'd rather repot the plants. "I'm fine with repotting if you all want to defang." It did sound like that was what Gemma and Aria wanted to do as well, and there was more than enough work. "Or vice versa! I think there is plenty to do that we can do whatever we're so inclined," she added with a smile.

Celyn was a little confused about who really wanted to do what or why there might be argument over it, but since she was already planning to repot plants, that's what she began to do.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line