Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 10:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Le cousin! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia was one of Jude's biggest fans! While she liked make-up, she liked having it done for her more than doing it herself. So if the cousin wanted to help a girl out every morning.. joking, joking.. but no really?

"Uh-huh." That was all she said. Dahlia agreed. More importantly, she wasn't one to talk when different layers of primer or foundation or lipstick or eye shadow were being applied to her face. "I would be thrilled for a nice peaceful year." One year. Was that too much to ask for?

A wide smile huh? Well that wasn't hard for her to do. Smiling was something she was great at! "Okay but no making me laugh." Lia smiled brightly at Jude so he could apply the bronzer evenly onto her face.

Jude would not be joking. If his schedule allowed it, meaning that there were no early classes nor study sessions that involved him nor Lia at the same time, then he would be happy to do her makeup on a daily basis. She was such a good sport, after all, for putting up with him.

“Same,” Jude muttered, standing back to observe Lia’s face. The makeup rested on her perfectly. The Hufflepuff was so proud of himself; who would believe this was all self taught? “Ugh. Don’t tempt me, Lia!’’ Chuckling and with a fluffy blush brush in his left hand, he got to work. The blush was applied on Lia’s cheeks, making sure to get the highest point of each. Once the colour he had in mind had been reached, Jude took a step back again. “Okay! All good! You can relax now.” The boy surveyed his cousin’s face closely. Her features were naturally stunning and he decided that there was no need to use further makeup that would highlight said features. “Almost done. What colour eyeshadow do you want?” Jude eyed the pallet that seemed to host every single colour known to man.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺