Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 03:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Okay!" Val entered the room and looked around a bit, noticing how it was dusty as ever before turning to look at Karleigh with another bright smile. "You know, I learnt ballet for a few years when I was a kid. I really enjoyed it but I slowly started to explore other dance forms.. that I kind of enjoyed more." Mainly hip-hop and contemporary.

"Have you been dancing for a long time??"
"Oh you did?" Karleigh asked, now finished with her laces, and she got up from the floor to stand. She wasn't too surprised though. It seemed as though quite a few from their dorms were dancers, either recreationally or trained, and she might have even known that at some point. "What do you prefer now?"

She set her charmed music player on the windowsill, scrolling through as she listened to Val. "Yes, most of my life. More than ten years now," she added as she found a slower contemporary song and turned back around to face her dormmate.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line