View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Ev & Dawn! <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude… could not feel his face.

Heck, he didn’t even feel his hands swiping away at the powdery substance. He only knew that his vision was suddenly unobscured and that he was staring up at the skies. At first he thought he must be hearing things but then no. There was Evan sailing into his view like some knight in shining armor on his way to rescue a damsel in distress.

Jude wasn’t a damsel but he certainly had been in a small extent of distress. “Evan! Hi! Oh, nothing. Just about to make a few snow angels.” The Hufflepuff reached up his right hand but instead of pulling himself up, tugged on his friend’s hand. “Join me!”

Hearing Dawn’s groan, Jude turned his head in her direction to see her freeing herself from the snow pile. “Whoo! Go, Dawn!’’ Even if she did look funny hopping about like that. “You know… we could use the Bluebell Flame to get warm.” Then his face would regain feeling. “The Willow attacked us, Ev.’’ It was best to help Evan make sense of his and Dawn’s little adventure here. “I don’t think we did anything to aggravate it though. Bet it thought it was going to be a good chuckle by chucking snow at unsuspecting students.”

Not amusing, Willow! Not amusing.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺