Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude chuckled again. He appreciated that Lia thought him the best. But he was still learning all the things about makeup. He had mainly learnt from watching his mother and sisters, not to mention he spent time researching online. Jude was a budding self-taught makeup artist, and he was proud. But he owed it to the ladies in his life who would let him practice on them. He wasn’t going to forget them when he was a famous dancer, choreographer, pianist and makeup artist!

Primer down, the Hufflepuff was ready to move onto applying the foundation. He usually didn’t mind working with either a brush or his fingers. Right now, he got to work with a brush. Nylon brush in hand, foundation was coated onto the flat parts of Lia’s pretty face. Next, her nose was done. It was a process - his process to which he was comfortable in working with. “I miss the old ones too. Especially Trent, I guess. But Kazmi is the best replacement for him in my opinion.” Jude eyed Lia’s face. She was naturally beautiful, and he decided to skip the concealer aspect. Lia didn’t need anything to be concealed. Instead, he moved onto the bronzer. “I just hope no crazy stuff happens this year. Those vines were enough.” Not to mention previous happenings which Jude was quite happy not talking about.

The bronzer would act as contour that would add colour to certain parts of Lia’s face. It was added lightly to her hairline, cheeks and to the bridge of her nose. Yes, he had made sure to choose a shade that matched her skin tone. “Okay, Lia. I need you to smile your widest smile so that I can get the blush on the right angle of your cheeks.”
Lia was one of Jude's biggest fans! While she liked make-up, she liked having it done for her more than doing it herself. So if the cousin wanted to help a girl out every morning.. joking, joking.. but no really?

"Uh-huh." That was all she said. Dahlia agreed. More importantly, she wasn't one to talk when different layers of primer or foundation or lipstick or eye shadow were being applied to her face. "I would be thrilled for a nice peaceful year." One year. Was that too much to ask for?

A wide smile huh? Well that wasn't hard for her to do. Smiling was something she was great at! "Okay but no making me laugh." Lia smiled brightly at Jude so he could apply the bronzer evenly onto her face.

You are Bread!