View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 10:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dafydd Johanson
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hicks
Ecological Protection

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

As the ginger dude spoke, the American plopped his rug sack on the floor with a surprisingly loud thud (mainly so he could slip out of his jacket before he overheated, secondly to give his shoulders a break) and glanced at the menu that was offered. At first he scanned the entire thinking, looking for something cheap, though he was happy to find that everything was reasonably priced -- these definitely were not New York prices.

"I'll give the veela-haired pasta a try," he said, digging in his pockets for coin. He set what all he had on the counter and started sorting everything, which mostly contained of Dragots and Sprinks with a few Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts sprinkled in here and there.

Jordan moved the required Galleons and Sickles forward. "And I'll have a Butterbeer with that too," he continued as he placed another gold coin in front of him and swept the rest back in his pocket.

"You have rooms in this place, right?" The question was an afterthought, but it was necessary. He didn't, after all, have a place to go to as he was, for lack of a better phrase, fresh off the boat. "New to the country," he explained before he was asked, "so I'll need a temporary thing."

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote