View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default so glad I didn't miss everything here ;____;
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

It was a very simple and straight forward thing that had just occurred, in essence at least. Cooper had been walking and then stone had begun to come down and then a giant crack appeared. That was, of course, the very basic play-by-play of events. The same sort one would expect to hear in a quidditch match, which was something he was very accustomed to considering his dad. It was once he tried to explain the why these events had occurred that everything became messy and a seemingly nonsensical series of events could arguably be blamed for the seventh year's continued stationary state even after the younger Slytherin spoke to him.

"P-Pardon?" he stammered as his eyes finally reached hers, and just in time for their Transfiguration professor AND the head honcho himself. He too had completely missed the (brief?) appearance of Ashley and instead had his attention pulled to the two men as he scrambled to his feet. Relief was prominent in that there were no accusations being thrown at either himself or the other girl, the Ravenclaw brushed off his robes a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. First Helena with falling puzzle boxes and now himself with Hogwarts itself literally caving in on him - thank goodness for sturdy textbooks. "I...no...professor," he lamented with a small shake of the head. "I was just leaving my appointment with Professor Strum when a bit of the stone fell on me...and then everything shook...and then..." he trailed off with a little gesture towards the scene itself because, well, the scene spoke for itself. "I...thought it was an earthquake of some sort...only...I...don't recall any shaking..."

Just breaking and clunking.

"...there had been two distinct cracking noises...small and large, one after the other and very quickly after one another..."

The headmaster need not say another word about it, for the moment the man mentioned getting a photo...Cooper was whipping out his camera from his bag and would have ten to offer him later. One or two may be too artsy for Headmaster Kazmi's needs, but he really could no resist. The way a particular piece of rubble (the bit of Gregory's face) look so dejected and tragic beside the crack was framed by the light in the corridor was beautifully eerie. "I'll develop these as soon as possible, headmaster," Cooper offered before taking a couple snapshots of Professor Carton beginning on his magical repairs and setting his own wand to work with a nonverbal Reparo to the very bit of Gregory he had photographed.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes