View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 03:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
The not holding eye contact bit was really messing with her brain. Weren't they friends?? Why didn't he want to look at her?!

As for things being weird with Lumi...she couldn't help but feel a bit smug. But also...didn't want to talk about her. So she was glad for the immediate change of subject.

"All summer? That sounds cool," she said. "Does she do the cursebreaking stuff with her uni students for the whole summer, then?" She wouldn't want to spend all summer with a relative, but Blake was different. And he didn't have Quidditch all summer, like she did. She glanced at the pendulum, which she'd somehow gotten closer to, and took a step away from it. Then back to looking at Blake.

"I'm spending Christmas with my ma," she volunteered. Since she'd been with her father for most of the summer, that was the agreement.
Blake was very grateful they didn't stay on the girl topic for long. As long as they ignored boy and girl talk things were almost... normal... natural.

He missed this. He missed this so much.

Stupid feelings ruining best friend stuff.

He nodded. "Yeah. She always goes somewhere interesting with her students and interns. And I always spend two weeks with her." He was just ready for longer. In fact, he'd talked to his family about just staying with Bella or Thomas after the summer.

"Oh yeah? In France?" he asked. "Are you... excited about that?" He expected she wasn't. He was even almost tempted to ask if she wanted to spend the break with him again. But no. He couldn't do that. They weren't like that anymore. Did he mention lately how much this hurt?

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You