Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 12:10 AM   #22 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Oh, hello, Professor Euka! You can help with whatever you like.” Cue Aria baring her teeth again; playfully of course. “You too, Violet, since you don’t seem too eager to work with me?” Hmm??? Aria didn’t mind though.

With that, Aria got to work, taking care to properly stun the first geranium. "Viro Torpeo!" Jabbing in its direction with her wand, she watched happily as the geranium started behaving sluggish. This left her free to gently take the plant in one hand while yanking on the fang with the other. See? There was no difficulty in this task.
"I said I'd work with you," Violet responded, wondering what in the world was wrong with this girl. Violet had clearly said she'd repot the plants, unless someone else wanted to--because it was nice to include others, right? And besides, Violet didn't really want to repot, but since Aria was already defanging, she supposed someone had to. After all, it didn't really matter. Aria showed her own teeth so much, maybe she was a natural for the defanging, at that.

Violet laughed to herself, but only in her own mind, and picked up the first now-defanged geranium and held it in the middle of a pot while she gently sprinkled soil over it. Hopefully the plants wouldn't be too annoyed when the stunning spell wore off.