View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 02:26 AM   #122 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Class dismissed!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

From his place at the fork in the path, Norman observed the groups’ progress, starting with the left path. Nam, Blackthorne, and Fox had made quick work of the first obstacle. There was no reason to think Blackthorne’s spell wouldn’t hold, but still he had to admire Fox’s bravery in swinging first.

Anders and Connolly’s group was also on the right track with the first obstacle. Although it took a few tries, Anders ultimately succeeded in transfiguring the vines into ropes, and the idea to conjure a net across the river? Genius! Now the pair just had to swing across…

His head turned at the sound of a yelp, and he peered down the center path as far as he could. The progressing darkness prevented him from identifying which student had made the sound, but he recalled seeing Prescott, Creed, and Lockwood head down that path. It had to be one of them, most likely one of the first years. He didn’t see any red sparks in the air, so he wasn’t too concerned yet.

Seeing nobody had taken the right path, Norman turned his attention back to the entrance in case of any stragglers. He glanced at his watch and saw that they were out of time. “Alright, everyone! That’s all for today!” he said for all in the maze to hear. With a wave of his wand, two trails of light appeared down the left and middle paths. “If you get lost, follow the lights out of the maze.”

He allowed a few minutes for the students to make their way back to the entrance before giving the homework. “Your homework is a 1000 word essay on ways we can use transfiguration to alter our environment. Class dismissed!”

OOC: Thanks for coming! I’ll leave the thread open a few more hours for those who want to post their characters leaving.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...