View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 07:07 AM   #117 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default Left path!
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan did not in fact think Ash was crazy. They'd all endured a lot, and the need to be cautious was from a long history of different traumas. And while he had his own demons, he certainly knew she had others of entirely different sorts he could never understand. Their experiences were different, and while maybe he personally did not feel what she was currently feeling, that didn't mean he couldn't respect it and be supportive of what her needs were. Even if his inner Ravenclaw was shouting at him to just get on with the task.

Turning towards Violet, he gave a nod of his head in agreement with her words. "I think that sounds like a good plan." He also didn't really mind what path they chose, willing to take on whatever they were comfortable with.

Once Ash proceeded in, with Carton agreeing to accompany them as well, Evan stepped forward and followed along. They'd already decided on left, so that was the direction he started his feet towards, trying to keep some distance between himself and Bella and Jude ahead so as not to disturb them. Soon enough, a river was spotted, which certainly explained the sounds from before. He could see no way in which a net would be helpful in this moment, so the other spell it would have to be.

... If only he wasn't now blanking on the incantation. He turned back towards the girls. "I think our best bet is to try to swing from these vines and use the second spell to create some on the other side that we could swing to." In a very Tarzan-esque type fashion. "What do you think?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start