Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 11:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Liaaa <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Of course he will! Who wouldn't want the absolute best treatment and to look years younger?" Dahlia giggled softly. Sir Frederik was by far the very best of companions and she truly couldn't believe she already had him for roughly ten whole years. The thought alone was insane. And she knew that he was very close to the end of his years but as always that was something she just didn't want to be thinking about.

Lia carefully removed Sir Frederik from her shoulder and set him down on her lap so she could cuddle him gently now. "It's been going really well I think, nothing to complain about really. I miss our other professors but I like these ones too." It was always the initial change that was the hardest. When Jude reached for the primer, Lia once more went quite so that he could get back to work, not wanting to talk again until he finished this part at least.

Jude chuckled again. He appreciated that Lia thought him the best. But he was still learning all the things about makeup. He had mainly learnt from watching his mother and sisters, not to mention he spent time researching online. Jude was a budding self-taught makeup artist, and he was proud. But he owed it to the ladies in his life who would let him practice on them. He wasn’t going to forget them when he was a famous dancer, choreographer, pianist and makeup artist!

Primer down, the Hufflepuff was ready to move onto applying the foundation. He usually didn’t mind working with either a brush or his fingers. Right now, he got to work with a brush. Nylon brush in hand, foundation was coated onto the flat parts of Lia’s pretty face. Next, her nose was done. It was a process - his process to which he was comfortable in working with. “I miss the old ones too. Especially Trent, I guess. But Kazmi is the best replacement for him in my opinion.” Jude eyed Lia’s face. She was naturally beautiful, and he decided to skip the concealer aspect. Lia didn’t need anything to be concealed. Instead, he moved onto the bronzer. “I just hope no crazy stuff happens this year. Those vines were enough.” Not to mention previous happenings which Jude was quite happy not talking about.

The bronzer would act as contour that would add colour to certain parts of Lia’s face. It was added lightly to her hairline, cheeks and to the bridge of her nose. Yes, he had made sure to choose a shade that matched her skin tone. “Okay, Lia. I need you to smile your widest smile so that I can get the blush on the right angle of your cheeks.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺