View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 04:58 PM   #78 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Alright, time to get started! Delilah gathered up all the disgusting pumpkin innards and measured out exactly two cups. She then poured the innards into her cauldron with a cup of water. She leaned down and eyed the burner, and then she turned the dial until the heat was set on medium. She eyed her cauldron, mainly to make sure nothing was about to blow up or anything crazy like that, and she turned her attention to the flitterby moths.

She put them in the mortar and began to grind them with the pestle. By the time they were a fine powder, her brew was at a good light simmer. She added the moths to the cauldron and began stirring. After four complete stirs, just like directions said, the potion was actually a nice, grass green color. "Uhh, Professor?" she asked, raising her hand. "What am I supposed to do to stun this bouncing bulb?" Help, please!
"Ah, yes, good question!" Javier called out when he heard Delilah raising her hand. He walked over to her desk to assist her but raised his voice so the whole class could hear him.

"To stun your bouncing bulb, point your wand at the bulb and say STUPEFY. They're small and shouldn't be jumping around too much but if you need help, ask me or another one of the older students for assistance, I'd be happy to help," he explained. He waved his wand to make a quick adjustment to his instructions before continuing.

OOC: Hey all! You still have about 30ish hours to complete the mini and main activity!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid