View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 10:34 AM   #106 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Bella was hilarious without trying to be, did she know? When she sneezed and winded up drawing out the incantation, that bit was enough to make Jude laugh. “Pretty sure that’s not what the incantation’s supposed to be,” he teased good naturedly. He was sorry he had no tissue or hanky to offer but he did give Bella a nod of encouragement. “You got this.”

Moving on. The vines to rope spell. Now that was one that seemed extra handy. Jude was super pleased to hear that he may have an easier time with it, and so he got right down to practice. “Vinea Funiculus, Vinea Funiculus.” That incantation rolled right off his tongue. And you know what? Carton was right. The Hufflepuff did have a considerably easier time with the spell. It took him three tries to turn his first vine to a length of rope.

Now he was all set to get going in the maze. “Want to join me, Bells?’’ Even as he was asking Bella the question, his eyes were back on a certain Ravenclaw. Jude was tempted to ask Evan if he wanted to come along as well but right now he wasn’t sure what Evan was thinking. Jude definitely didn’t want to crowd him, especially when the Hufflepuff was trying to give him space. He managed to hold onto his resolve by keeping his mouth shut so as to not ask Evan to accompany him, and instead took the steps that lead him into the maze.
With an eye roll and a small sigh Bella explained to Jude. "I didn't mean to sneeze mid spell. It just started to itch." Her sneeze had unfortunatley not gone unnoticed by Professor Carton either. Could she hide behind Jude in embarrassment? "Thanks, professor Carton! I will..." Bella murmured back. Merlin, could they move on? Taking a new grip on her wand, she aimed it at the wooden rabbit as she jabbed at the air and said firmly "Incarcolvo!" This time the net conjured itself beautifully around the whole rabbit, as a little comfort after her earlier sneeze miss.

Next was the ropes to vines spell, which seemed nifty for climbing over obstacles in a maze. Bella started to practice right away. "Vinea Funiculus, Vinea Funiculus!" before she heard Jude's question for partnering up. "Yes Judes, I want to be partners!" Bella called as she headed over to Jude to step into the maze alongside him. "Shall we tag team? Like you cast the vinea spells and I do the carcolvo ones? Or have you got a better idea?"