View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 10:47 PM   #103 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Evan <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Hearing Carton's praise towards himself and Jude, Evan turned to smile at his Head of House and gave a small nod of thanks, before shooting Jude a small thumbs up as well. He was going to go back to practice with the nets as well, but they were moving on to another spell and about ready to head into the maze. Evan took a few minutes to practice the second spell, muttering "VIN-e-A FUN-i-cul-US" a few times to get the pronunciation down. Due to not having to associate for size requirements, he felt far more confident going into this one and was able to do it by the second attempt.

A bit pleased with himself, he then turned to survey to see if anyone wanted to team up for the activity. He spotted Jude first over with Bella, and he started to move to ask them if he could join them as well, but then out of the corner of his eye he spotted Ash practicing the spell for.. a lot longer than what he assumed she really needed to. A split second later, his feet had changed course and moved towards his fellow 'claw. "Want to team up and tackle it together?" They could go just them, or if she wanted a larger group for safety in numbers and what not that was always an option. "Two fifth year Ravenclaws. We can take it as a friendly OWL practice competition." A small smile.

Ash did not want to team up and tackle it together. She wanted to team up to stop from the professors from making them do horribly stressful things. But on the other hand, you always had to be there for your best friends. But on the third hand, best friends stopped each other from doing bad stuff. Entering a maze with vines and creepy thingys counts. Mazes were literally made for you to lose your way and die! Just look at the labyrinth.

But Evan was serious, and she didn't want to abandon her friend. "I guess... I'll go in if you go in."

Ash took like one step towards the maze and completely tensed up. Could she change her mind? She changed her mind. "I don't want to go in yet. Carton can't expect us to go in there without him." If it was so safe, then the professor should have no problem entering. Ash raised her hand to get the professor. "Are you coming in too?" She wasn't going to be tricked this time.