Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 08:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
V and Serena had been growing closer this semester. It was about halfway through term, ish, and not far from Christmas break, and V had shared a lot of stuff with her roommate. And Serena had shared a lot with her, too. And so, V had a lot of love and concern for her Slytherin friend these days.

Today, though, Serena had mentioned earlier she might go blow stuff up later. V hadn’t taken that literally until she went to FIND said roommate and couldn’t find her, so here she was, walking around the castle like a buffoon, listening for the sounds of a well-placed bombarda.

And look! There it was. V heard Serena’s voice in one of the empty rooms, it resembled an office more than a classroom, and slipped inside. “Thought I’d find you somewhere…blowing up stuff,” she said, eyeing the remnants of that poor apple. “Can I join you?” She asked before whipping out her wand herself. “I’ve been actually able to do allllll the new spells this year. I guess you could say I am more confident,” she gave Serena a little smile. “You okay?” You know, since the ….exploding apples and all.
In all honesty, Serena had forgotten to let V know where to meet up with her. Her emotions had gotten the best of her after reading her parents' letter that she just off and left the Great Hall.

Oops.

V was a clever person, though, and found Serena in no time. The redhead had her wand pointed at another apple when she heard her friend's voice. "Bombarda!" she cast before turning to V; the apple blown to bits. "You know me," she said with a small, forced smile. She was slightly surprised that V wanted to join her. She wasn't the exploding type of person Serena knew.

Welcoming the company, she stepped a little to the side. "Sure. Take your pick." There were more than enough apples glued to the walls around the room. "You've improved in casting, that's for sure." Serena remembered teary-eyed V. Insecure and sassy. She more confident now AND STILL sassy.

Serena shrugged at the question, as if she being in a mood wasn't important. "I got a letter from my parents. I'm grounded for Christmas AND summer." UGH. She hated this.