Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 12:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Serena was in a mood. Not too long ago she received an owl from her parents, detailing the reasons why they weren't setting her free from her punishment. She was grounded for Christmas and the summer. Serena almost regretted 'borrowing' her neighbor's hippogriff. Almost.

In the letter her dad also reminded her to keep up with her training. She might be grounded during her summer break, but training was still happening. Something Serena was happy about. Quidditch on the other hand, was still up in the air. She had a feeling her mum would eventually give in because Quidditch was like breathing to her; to all Baltazars.

THAT's what got her in the worst of moods and she felt like unleashing some energy. She stuffed some apples in her bag and headed up to a spare room she's seen empty. After peeking in to make sure it was empty, she slipped inside and charmed some apples to stick to the wall.

Target practice. Her favorite.

Standing on the opposite wall of the apples, Serena drew her wand out, took her dueling stance and cast, "Bombarda!"

BOOM went the apple.
V and Serena had been growing closer this semester. It was about halfway through term, ish, and not far from Christmas break, and V had shared a lot of stuff with her roommate. And Serena had shared a lot with her, too. And so, V had a lot of love and concern for her Slytherin friend these days.

Today, though, Serena had mentioned earlier she might go blow stuff up later. V hadn’t taken that literally until she went to FIND said roommate and couldn’t find her, so here she was, walking around the castle like a buffoon, listening for the sounds of a well-placed bombarda.

And look! There it was. V heard Serena’s voice in one of the empty rooms, it resembled an office more than a classroom, and slipped inside. “Thought I’d find you somewhere…blowing up stuff,” she said, eyeing the remnants of that poor apple. “Can I join you?” She asked before whipping out her wand herself. “I’ve been actually able to do allllll the new spells this year. I guess you could say I am more confident,” she gave Serena a little smile. “You okay?” You know, since the ….exploding apples and all.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin