Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 01:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Maya! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post

Maya was glad that he hadn't gotten scared when she had approached him. She would feel awful if he did and accidentally tripped or fell off the bridge. Though the ledges were quite high so she was confident that latter would not have happened. Taking a step back to give the Hufflepuff some space, Maya was going to say something but...

What was Jude doing?

He almost looked a bit twitchy in the face or like he needed a patch over his shut eye like a pirate would. At the mention of something possibly getting in his eye, she frowned. "Like... some dust?" she asked. "I have some water in my bag, do you want to try to flush it out?"

Indeed falling off the bridge would have been tragic for Jude. As it was, the whole dust in his eye scenario felt just as tragic. Maya probably thought he was being an idiot. Jeez. He needed to save his reputation. “Yes, dust… I think.” Keeping the culprit eye shut, he nodded. “Please and thanks.” Water was best when it came to situations like this. That or someone blowing on the eye as he had done with his siblings before.

“Sorry if I’m inconveniencing you.” Jude expected Maya to be busy with something or the other but it was awfully nice of her to help him out. “How’s the term treating you so far, Maya? Done any complicated origami lately?"

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺