Thread: Pit of Slugs
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 01:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Well there's the places that I'm not allowed in like other common room and then there's the places I haven't found yet," Dahlia laughed, shrugging her shoulders. There was surely more areas inside and outside of the castle that she hadn't fully investigated as of yet but she still had a few more years to do so. "Honestly I say to each their own. Some would find it a silly reason, yes.. but others would agree that it's a very good reason to stop exploring." She wasn't one of those people. Getting messy didn't bother her. "It's only goo, Evan. Nothing that can't be washed off.." After many many baths.

This was good. Dahlia didn't have very many more reasons to be down here than the ones she had already mentioned to him. "It's getting there. Of course I will. I still have three more years after this one." Which meant she needed to step up her game and really search every inch of this castle.
He forgot about the whole 'other common rooms' hurdles. "Maybe you could ask others to map those for you? Jut so it's actually complete?" He'd started to lose track of where her family members all were, but between her cousins he at least knew she could have Hufflepuff and Gryffindor covered. And if she didn't have family in Slytherin, he was sure Maya could be bribed. She usually could. Perhaps not going across was silly, but he had tried and honestly... they grossed him out a good deal. Sure goo just goo, but Ravenclaw common room was far too far away to have to go through the castle covered in the gunk. "Goo is gross."

Three years. It was funny how it had used to sound like such a long amount of time, but have this term he was already down to only two. It was odd how quickly time seemed to pass on. "Still feels like we're younger most days. Then already to our fourth and fifth years."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start