Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: The guy with the nice muscles <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Honestly? If it meant sparing the pages, then yes. "Suppose on magazines it's okay, but textbooks is like the worst. You don't dog ear your textbooks, do you?" Maybe she shouldn't answer that. "I don't know. You seemed to expect solitude and was surprised when someone showed up here." Judgey or all sorts of confused and hoping for clarity, which was something he doubted he would get much of with Miss Dog-ears.

Apollo blinked and shook his head. "I mean at least a broom wouldn't like ... have ... uh... expectations." Was he serious? Perhaps. But it seriously would be better than have to think about feelings and stuff. "They're called muscles. It's what happens when you exercise them.." Weirdly enough he lifted his trouser leg to flex his calf a moment, before letting it go. "Yea. I'll pass on those magazines. I'm just here for the birds." Because it was an aviary, after all.

The magazines in her possession currently, though only recently acquired, were old. Meaning, they had been well used and well read before. Aria even suspected a few of them had been in the hands of her Aunt Mae, her namesake. The fourth year’s lips twitched into a wide, mysterious smile. “Maybe some time I’ll let you inspect my textbooks and you’ll determine that.” Why spoil the fun? Because, yes. Sometimes Aria DID dogear her texts. It would be so much fun to see Apollo find this out on his own. Maybe he’d faint or something. “I did expect solitude. To an extent, maybe,’’ she admitted. “But you’re here now so all that expectation just up and flew around like one of these birds.”

Aria started to laugh. Not AT Apollo but rather at his words. “Women can be demanding, yeah? Your comment makes it seem as though you have had some sort of experience.” Then she was laughing again. Was Apollo trying to be funny? Because he was. “I see. By the looks of it, you exercise regularly.” He didn’t want to share her magazines? “Can’t say I never offered you any. Have fun with the birds.” Aria ducked her head back into her magazine.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺