Thread: Ecological: Isabel Marshall's Office
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

"A spot of tea, coming right up. Hope you don't mind ... pu'er," she replied as she pulled out a teabag at random from the box and read the label. On a better work day she might have shown Minister Hollingberry her fancy tea box and asked him to choose a flavour - or maybe not, she was so used to picking tea randomly for herself that she had begun doing the same for guests unless otherwise specified. Once the tea was prepared, she set the two cups onto saucers on the coffee table and settled down to discuss the one item on her agenda.

"We received news of certain disturbances in the Irish and Celtic Seas. We don't have much information yet, but our Oceanoizardry Division is closely monitoring the situation. I thought I should let you know since what's happening is not a common occurrence." It went without saying that this, as with any disruption in the Wizarding World, could develop into something very serious very quickly, hence the urgency with which she wanted to speak with the Minister for Magic. She summoned a thin file folder of relevant documents from her desk and passed it to the man seated opposite her.

Last edited by Sunflower; 01-25-2022 at 05:12 PM.