View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 11:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Pretty Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"For the love of dragons, why doesn't he understand?" Aurora bellowed out in frustration as a she folded up a letter into a ball, and then tossed it at the door. She was about to call for Carson to send beast officer to inform Mr Black about the rules of fire-crab care when she heard a knock on her office door. Getting up from her comfiny pink chair she went to answer her door thinking that Carson had hear her voice and had come to offer his assistance which she needed as well as something to eat and drink.

Swinging open her door, expecting to see Carson as she was still in a huff over Mr Black it took a few seconds before she realized that Teddy stood on her doorstep. Smiling up warmly she leaned in for a kiss. "Hiii Teddy, what a lovely surprise! Please say that you've come to whisk me away to a place where there are no dumb people that need to be taught manually how to care for their pets.."

"What don't I understand?" he asked as the door opened and Aurora glared at him. He knew he sometimes had a hard time understand British English, but he wasn’t really sure that was the case today. Also, how could she be so angry and yet still be so pretty? He wondered while simultaneously hoping he'd never be on the receiving end of that glare. So far he’d done a pretty good job of staying on her good side and he hoped that trend had continued.

”Um… if taking you to lunch is something you consider whisking?” He leaned in and returned her kiss eagerly. ”I wasn’t needed at work and so I thought I’d surprise you. But if you’re busy…” If she was, he would put on a brave front that would likely be betrayed by his curse. ”I was just missing you,” he added hoping he hadn’t flushed or sounded too much like a 10 year old boy.