Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 02:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default My peoples <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

No cake as yet?! Jude was inwardly dismayed. “The elves will only be happy to make you one, even if it’s a small one if you don’t want to be too much of an inconvenience.” Jude was all too familiar about the works of the House Elves. He noticed Violet kept looking up at the bird but he didn’t put two and two together that she was nervous about Amstern finding out about its presence. The Hufflepuff had thought that permission had already been given for it to be at Hogwarts.

It occurred to him in that moment that he knew little to none about Professor Amstern. Not that he would go prying but if Amstern was willing to share a bit of his private life, then so be it. “Your other half, Sir?” And perhaps there were letters to his children too? The owl Jude had been coaxing flew down with what seemed like gusto, landing on his shoulder. It was fed and given some strokes on its feathery head. “My parents,’’ he murmured to the owl. “Thank you.” Because all creatures deserve kindness, right? Jude watched the owl take flight then turned back to Amstern. “Yes. They like to know that my sisters and I are alright.” And he liked to know that Addison and Connor were too.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺