Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 08:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cousin dearest <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Shhhhh! Anyone that knew one Dahlia Jane Donovan would know that family was extremely important to her. And with a family as large as hers, with so many siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews all similar in age.. it was hard not to see one another as siblings. Especially Jude with how close in age he was to Lily, Elias and herself.

"He is! He's always sweet though." It's no wonder everyone loved him as much as they do. Lia giggled. "I know he's going to look even more amazing once you finish with him... years younger for sure!." She knew her cousin wouldn't use real make-up on Sir Frederik but it was fun to pretend.

A grin settled across her lips at his words. "Oh, the all know it's true!" No they didn't but she would happily tease them about it should it come down it. Bright sparkly blue eyes closed lightly right as gentle spritzing began. So far nothing made her want to sneeze BUT it did make her want to giggle. "Nope, we're all good!"

Jude highly agreed with Lia: Sir Frederik was indeed sweet. And gentle. Perhaps the creature he would have wanted if he hadn’t Ned, it might have been a pygmy puff. They were so flouffy and soft and cuddly. As it was, Jude was completely happy to have Ned as his familiar. His sweet little baby with its chewed off ear. He chuckled again. “I am sure Sir Frederik would appreciate that,’’ came his remark along with an inclination of his head in the puff’s direction.

And now, the fourth year was going to continue his absolute best work for an absolutely wonderful cousin. “Excellent!’’ That was the first step down already. “So, is fourth year treating you okay? And the new professors?’’ Jude liked to make conversation while he worked and such was his intention as he searched for the primer. There it was! And it smelt like watermelon, the Hufflepuff was reminded once the cover was removed and the aroma began drifting into the air. Primer, he knew, helped with keeping the makeup even on the face. Meaning that the makeup wouldn’t get rubbed off if the skin became oily. Gently so as to not startle Lia with any of his movements, he began to apply the primer.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺