View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 01:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Blink, blink. Was he hearing things, or did Connolly just call him-? Granted. Norman was no stranger to being called the wrong name. He’d been called Carlton, Canton, Carson, Carter… the list goes on. But usually it was something close to his actual name. The only Marchand he knew was a first year Hufflepuff girl who looked nothing like him. How Connolly could’ve gotten them confused was beyond him! “I’m Professor Carton,” he corrected her. “But yes, that’s correct. Thank you, Miss Connolly.”[/B]
Oh dear, oh dear! Bella went an awful shade of flushed pink as she realized her mistake. Would professor Carton reprimand her for her disrespect? So humiliating. When her mother heard about this she'd probably get a howler. Towering in her seat Bella waited for professor Carton's response which came a moment or two later. She dreaded pointloss or worse. Only thing he did miraculously though was correct her on his name. She was saved by the bell?

Baffled and not sure what to do Bella still apologized since it was the right thing to do. "I'm sorry Professor Carton. I really meant no disrespect. It won't happen again." Could she get away with slipping down under her desk for the rest of the class? This would reach the rumor mill in no time. Feeling self- conscious now Bella still raised her hand to give an answer in a clear but small voice. "You can use the water making spell aguamenti if you are in the wilderness and don't have any clean water to drink."