View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
The tops of Ignacio's cheeks flared red. The fact that he couldn't even keep his cool in front of Blake was irritating, but of course the other boy would know that the thing Ignacio found most distracting was the Hogwarts population. Mainly the girls, with their giggles and hair flips and pretty eyes, but there were a couple of guys whom he'd been distracted by before.

"There are a few," he countered with a grin, deciding that Blake wasn't the type to admit whom he was distracted by (if he ever was) and therefore Ig would endeavour to have that aloofness, that coolness. Keep 'em guessing, and all of that.

Taking the frisbee from Blake, Ignacio dropped into a dramatic and ridiculously low sort of curtsey. "My knight in shining armour, however should I think you?" he joked.
Blake noted the blush. It meant that he was right. Maybe a little guy talk would be fine? Unless it was about Lumi. But... Lumi wasn't any of his business anymore so he wasn't allowed to be jealous. Meh.

He was fine. Everything was fine.

"A few? Do I need to play wingman for you?" He'd never done that before. It could be fun.

That curtsy drew a hysterical laugh. "That was cute" he said, completely amused. "I accept cake. Or, you know, whatever. I'm not picky."

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You