View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 03:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Don't be weird, Margaret. There was no avoiding it, really, but she had to try. "I didn't expect you here, either," she said, shrugging. She didn't need to tell him she'd have gone a different way if she knew he was here. He didn't need to know that.

She glanced from him to the pendulum, noting that it didn't move very quickly. It would be easy to avoid, especially since it had a predictable path. Back and forth. Simple. "I think I can avoid getting hid by the pendulum," she said, smiling slightly. It was easier than dodging bludgers, after all.

And she did want to kick a football with him. She'd felt awkward since the train, and maybe this way...maybe if they were occupied with an activity, it would make hanging out easier. Plus, if she wasn't going to fly, she needed to do something active. "I'm ready," she said, positioning herself just out of reach of the pendulum. "Pass it to me?"
This. Was. Hard. Blake hated it. Blake hated it so much. Why did being friends with an ex suck so much?

He nodded as he took a few steps back. He glanced between her and the pendulum, being sure she was out of the way, before kicking it over.

He then opened his mouth to ask how she was... and then decided against it. He thought for a few more seconds before asking something that was relatively safe. "How's quidditch practice going?" He assumed she was practicing during the year again.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You