Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 11:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

It was hard to believe that Tia was already encroaching on her one year of being a Ministry employee. She had to admit though that of all the perks of working here, one of her favorite places was the pet and plant cafe on her very own level. Although it was quite risky to come as her owl self, she learned quickly. Which meant the mid-30s creatures employee was as herself, this time determined to actually figure out what she wanted to adopt. While she adored creatures (obviously. She was a magizoologist), she wasn't sure she wanted to commit to caring for a creature. Which meant that picking out a plant was the way to go. Her flat needed sprucing up.

Fixing herself an espresso, Tia glanced around the cafe, deciding she ought to be social. "Aurora. Carson." She greeted of her boss and colleague. "So has anyone ever adopted from here? How does it work?" Like did she just donate some extra money and take what she wanted?

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote