Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Would he have rather she been dishonest? Aria wouldn’t have been sorry to burst his bubble. What was his issue, anyway? It was her business what she did with her magazines. It wasn’t as though they would remain in prime condition after the countless times she planned to pour through them. It was entertaining to see Apollo so worked up. “They’re just secondhand magazines. You want to see more dog eared pages? I've got more.” These magazines had been sent to her by her fathers; they knew she loved to browse them for ideas. “Oh, I never said I owned it. Dunno where you got that idea from.” Apollo was so judgy but Aria couldn’t care less.

She matched his stare of disapproval with a wide smile that just might agitate him further. “But you’re often around brooms one would think that you took one to be your lawfully wedded wife.” Aria wiggled perfect eyebrows. “Ah yes. Your legs. They’re very shapely, did you know?” Would those words earn a squirm out of it? If so, she was HERE FOR IT. The girl flipped another page without much thought. “Fashion magazines. I use them for ideas.
Honestly? If it meant sparing the pages, then yes. "Suppose on magazines it's okay, but textbooks is like the worst. You don't dog ear your textbooks, do you?" Maybe she shouldn't answer that. "I don't know. You seemed to expect solitude and was surprised when someone showed up here." Judgey or all sorts of confused and hoping for clarity, which was something he doubted he would get much of with Miss Dog-ears.

Apollo blinked and shook his head. "I mean at least a broom wouldn't like ... have ... uh... expectations." Was he serious? Perhaps. But it seriously would be better than have to think about feelings and stuff. "They're called muscles. It's what happens when you exercise them.." Weirdly enough he lifted his trouser leg to flex his calf a moment, before letting it go. "Yea. I'll pass on those magazines. I'm just here for the birds." Because it was an aviary, after all.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.