Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Turning to look closer at her he smiled and laughed at her wrinkling nose. "No, no, no, not something this vile in smell." Turning to see if there was somewhere that wouldn't be tainted by the smell he decided to just shove a bandana under his nose like he'd seen his parents do with dust. "I want to do something epic that will remain around here for generations to come. Stink factor is not required. Ideas?" He might as well go ahead and involve her in the plan so she is an accessory and has to help him at this point. Would he be a record setter if he got expelled before fifth year?
Keighley made a face at him, knowing that his laughter was aimed at him but honestly it was understandable. "Well that's good! Cause what this place doesn't need is something else that stinks so badly." It was gross. Why anyone had decided to do this was beyond her, even if it was an epic prank and was still around long after they were gone. "Uhhhh, nothing off the top of my head but I bet if we collaborate on it we can come up with something?" It was always said that two heads were better than one.

You are Bread!