Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Judgy Apollo xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Did she just ..... !!!2j2jl2j!! OH NO SHE DID NOT!?!? Chaotic EVIL of her, that's what this girl was!!! Minor panic attack over here, as his eyes widened, his mind going a million miles per second. Maybe that's why he never really spoke with her before now, despite her being dormmates with Bella and Maya. He wasn't a reader, but creasing a page was blasphemy, even if it was just a magazine! "And you're cruel to do that to your pages." he replied back in a disproving tone. She started it by saying he was interrupting. "You don't own the aviary."

He was still staring disapprovingly at her when she had looked up from the magazine to comment about him being on a broomstick somewhere. "I'm not always on the broom. I have legs, thank you very much." He shook his head. "I'd rather not read magazines that were tainted with bent corners. Unless... what are they about?" Please tell me they weren't those awkward teen romance ones. Barf.

Would he have rather she been dishonest? Aria wouldn’t have been sorry to burst his bubble. What was his issue, anyway? It was her business what she did with her magazines. It wasn’t as though they would remain in prime condition after the countless times she planned to pour through them. It was entertaining to see Apollo so worked up. “They’re just secondhand magazines. You want to see more dog eared pages? I've got more.” These magazines had been sent to her by her fathers; they knew she loved to browse them for ideas. “Oh, I never said I owned it. Dunno where you got that idea from.” Apollo was so judgy but Aria couldn’t care less.

She matched his stare of disapproval with a wide smile that just might agitate him further. “But you’re often around brooms one would think that you took one to be your lawfully wedded wife.” Aria wiggled perfect eyebrows. “Ah yes. Your legs. They’re very shapely, did you know?” Would those words earn a squirm out of it? If so, she was HERE FOR IT. The girl flipped another page without much thought. “Fashion magazines. I use them for ideas.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺