View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 05:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Blake looked around. "Does this distraction have a name?" he teased with an elbow nudge. Although Blake didn't actually want to know. Girls were a bit of a sore spot.

He just needed to focus on Madrid.

He caught the frisbee as it made its journey the rest of the way over. He then offered it to his friend. "I believe this is yours."
The tops of Ignacio's cheeks flared red. The fact that he couldn't even keep his cool in front of Blake was irritating, but of course the other boy would know that the thing Ignacio found most distracting was the Hogwarts population. Mainly the girls, with their giggles and hair flips and pretty eyes, but there were a couple of guys whom he'd been distracted by before.

"There are a few," he countered with a grin, deciding that Blake wasn't the type to admit whom he was distracted by (if he ever was) and therefore Ig would endeavour to have that aloofness, that coolness. Keep 'em guessing, and all of that.

Taking the frisbee from Blake, Ignacio dropped into a dramatic and ridiculously low sort of curtsey. "My knight in shining armour, however should I think you?" he joked.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽