View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 02:55 AM   #180 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Ari and Violet and little Max, oh my!

Text Cut: Aria's presentation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Then it came time for her to present. Well, her group but she was going to introduce their School and the first House. Aria took her spot at the front and center of the class. Her gaze swept the room. Were all eyes on her? They had better be. Right then. With a clear of the throat, she confidently began. “My group members and I, Violet Blackthorne and Maxine Bixby are Founders of a School located deep within the Huantsán mountains, named Peruvian School of Magic or Escuela Peruana de Magia in Spanish, one of Peru’s native languages. The primary colour of the school is purple since it represents royalty.''UNDERGROUND, FOLKS! Did you hear that?

"The first House is called Mix and Match or Mezclar y Combinar. Over the years, the nickname MnM emerged. The Students Sorted into this House have an ‘outrageous’ quality. This is meant in a good way: they would usually break down the barriers of what is a norm. They’ll have chocolate milk with their cereal, they’ll crush family traditions if it interferes with modern times and their lifestyles for the worst. Basically, they aren’t afraid of doing what they need to or want to. Oh yes. I almost forgot - the House colours are peach and bitter lime - the latter is a shade of green so use your imagination to figure out what it looks like, people. These colours were chosen not only because they clash but also because those are two fruits that are completely different from each other.”

Aria, unfortunately, couldn’t hog the spotlight even though her aspect of the presentation was over. She curtsied. “That’s the end of my presentation. I’ll hand you over to another group member now.” She flashed everyone a toothy smile before moving off.

Violet had been hoping--expecting, really--for Ari to do the whole presentation herself, since she usually seemed to like being the center of attention. And Violet would have been happy to let her, but apparently she was not going to be so lucky. Thinking that Maxine might be nervous about going next, being younger and all, Violet stood up and took the second turn. "The second House is called ContrariWise House, or Casa Contraria. The members sorted in this house are well-known for their tendency to do the opposite of what's expected of them or what they're told to do. They often eat meals out of order, they want to play when they should work and vice versa, and are not very good at following rules.They are famous for their yearly Backwards Banquet, where all the courses are served in reverse, from nuts to soup. Their mascot is the Parrot." Violet stepped away and turned to resume her seat, looking over at Maxine as if to say, "It's your turn, kid."