Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 03:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Aria, not a young lady known for her use of bookmarks, creased the top edge of the page and was already studying another design when he showed up. “You are,’’ she replied, some haughtiness seeping into her voice. Had she looked up? No. Aria kept her gaze focused on the page. Aria hoped whoever it was would go away but he just kept talking. SHEESH. “Yes, and I come here often.” Not really but he didn’t need to know that.

Aria finally tore her eyes away from the magazine. OHH. It was cousin Freddie’s dormie! “Fancy meeting you here. I half expected you to be on a broomstick somewhere.” She smiled innocently and tilted her head slightly. This was the Quidditch obsessed guy, Aria knew. “You can read a magazine too. I brought enough to share.’’ And she pointed to the table.
Did she just ..... !!!2j2jl2j!! OH NO SHE DID NOT!?!? Chaotic EVIL of her, that's what this girl was!!! Minor panic attack over here, as his eyes widened, his mind going a million miles per second. Maybe that's why he never really spoke with her before now, despite her being dormmates with Bella and Maya. He wasn't a reader, but creasing a page was blasphemy, even if it was just a magazine! "And you're cruel to do that to your pages." he replied back in a disproving tone. She started it by saying he was interrupting. "You don't own the aviary."

He was still staring disapprovingly at her when she had looked up from the magazine to comment about him being on a broomstick somewhere. "I'm not always on the broom. I have legs, thank you very much." He shook his head. "I'd rather not read magazines that were tainted with bent corners. Unless... what are they about?" Please tell me they weren't those awkward teen romance ones. Barf.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.