Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 01:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Lucky for the Slytherin, the man had in fact not noticed the imposter within the parliament of the owlery, he was far more focused on the excitement of a birthday. And such a momentous one as the coming of age! Well, at least that's what he assumed the birthday was, given Ms. Blackthorne's status as a sixth year. He offered the girl a smile, the treat that was offered to the owl already disappeared from his hand. "Well happy birthday, Miss Blackthorne! Have you done anything enjoyable to celebrate the day?" Enjoy the view? He supposed the Slytherin students might on occasion enjoy finding somewhere to hang out from a different vantage point. "It is lovely up here isn't it? And quite good company!" Both that of Mr. Anders and all the winged friends.

Smile turned to the Hufflepuff at his greeting, and Cyril inclined his head towards the boy. "Ah, it's true I do like to visit them. But I was actually here to send some letters." He held up a few envelopes, addressed to his various grandchildren. He liked to keep them all updated, lest they worry as some were prone to do. "I never can resist spending far longer than I need up here though giving them treats." He pulled another from his pocket, offering it to another owl before beginning to tie a letter to it's leg. "Are you writing home, Mr. Anders?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start