View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 01:09 AM   #178 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Gosh. There were so many aspects of putting a School together that it was getting to be mind boggling to Aria. “Purple! That should be the main colour of the school since it represents royalty,” she enthusiastically told Maxine. “It could also be the colour of the uniforms.” That made sense, right?

Aria bobbed her head thoughtfully at Violet. “Spanish… definitely.” Cue her scribbling furiously again. Her fellow Slytherin’s laugh was contagious and Aria found herself laughing as she too pictured red sledgehammer-like birds. “Okay, okay! We definitely need to include that!”

Man, she was having the time of her life with these ladies.

Then it came time for her to present. Well, her group but she was going to introduce their School and the first House. Aria took her spot at the front and center of the class. Her gaze swept the room. Were all eyes on her? They had better be. Right then. With a clear of the throat, she confidently began. “My group members and I, Violet Blackthorne and Maxine Bixby are Founders of a School located deep within the Huantsán mountains, named Peruvian School of Magic or Escuela Peruana de Magia in Spanish, one of Peru’s native languages. The primary colour of the school is purple since it represents royalty.''UNDERGROUND, FOLKS! Did you hear that?

"The first House is called Mix and Match or Mezclar y Combinar. Over the years, the nickname MnM emerged. The Students Sorted into this House have an ‘outrageous’ quality. This is meant in a good way: they would usually break down the barriers of what is a norm. They’ll have chocolate milk with their cereal, they’ll crush family traditions if it interferes with modern times and their lifestyles for the worst. Basically, they aren’t afraid of doing what they need to or want to. Oh yes. I almost forgot - the House colours are peach and bitter lime - the latter is a shade of green so use your imagination to figure out what it looks like, people. These colours were chosen not only because they clash but also because those are two fruits that are completely different from each other.”

Aria, unfortunately, couldn’t hog the spotlight even though her aspect of the presentation was over. She curtsied. “That’s the end of my presentation. I’ll hand you over to another group member now.” She flashed everyone a toothy smile before moving off.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺