View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 02:41 AM   #172 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Oh, would Mercer draw herself and Cooper as well? She hoped so and gave the younger Ravenclaw an encouraging smile. Cooper had a whole lot to say in favor of the current house system and she listened patiently, waiting till he finished before clarifying her point.

"I didn't necessarily mean no houses at all," she began, though she would find something less structured to be favorable. "But maybe students could be assigned arbitrarily, rather than saying you have these qualities so you go here. Or, let students decide where they want to be." She still thought telling students what qualities were most desirable in them potentially had a harmful effect, but didn't want to argue the point.

She paused to listen to Mercer's idea and gave him a little smile. "I actually really like that. I think yearmates naturally gravitate to one another anyway, maybe even more so without being divided by a house. And I like that there is an older year set grouped in with a younger year set, so they will have mentors." The grownup suite was a pretty good idea as well, something that would prepare the seventh years for graduated life perhaps.

Celyn didn't want to just... decide, but she looked over at Cooper to see what he thought too. They still had time to discuss, she thought. Then she looked back at Mercer. "Could I have rainbow?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line