View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 11:31 PM   #171 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Violet & Max! <3 Anna, the Hindi's on the right track ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Aria checked over her notes. “So far, we’ve got two Houses: The Mix and Match House, which I dub MnM. Violet’s ContriWise House - the members love doing the opposite of what they’re told there. We can have a perfect House, that makes sense. Those who fall in none would be our fourth House.” This activity was all kinds of chaotic because they were brainstorming so quickly. Aria LOVED it even though she could hardly keep up with making notes. “If we don’t want a fourth House, we can simply eliminate the ‘perfect’ House. I’ll leave that to you guys because I don’t mind either way.” She glanced at her watch. “We better start putting the presentation together. We could do the respective Houses we brainstormed since we know what we brainstormed best.”

Aria quickly began to flesh out House MnM. “Shall we say our School is in Peru? OH I KNOW!’’ She stared at her group members excitedly. “The School could be hidden beneath the Huantsán mountains!” How did she know of this place? Peru happened to be a country Ari wanted to visit and so she had done extensive research on it. “We can call it Peruvian School of Magic unless someone has a better name?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺