View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 10:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Outdoor lesson were among some of her favorites. The fresh air was always a good way to keep her wide awake and focused, not that she ever really had all that much trouble with that anyhow. It was simply the matter of some lessons captured her attention more easily than others is all. Like CoMC and Herbology. Others she had to work a little harder at but still loved like Transfiguration. While others just.. stressed her out completely.

Today was a good and no stress would be had. Nope. Not even as she got close enough to see those vines covering that large hedge maze. Not gonna panic yet. Dahlia was calm as a cucumber. Yup. Nothing to see here as blue eyes looked around for certain familiar faces. "Hello, Professor," she greeted with a small wave of hand. Walking past Devin she gave him a smile and went to stand near her cousin Jude.

Wow... an outdoor lesson, this was going to be interesting usually Herbology and CoMC lesson was outside so he was curious what I'll be. Walking closer he raised his eyebrows at the maze before them. He could shivered slightly remembering the last maze they were in. " Hello Professor, I hope you're well." Seeing Lia he smiled and walked over towards her. "Hello Bubblesn" Taking her hand he squeezed it.

Looking at the maze he looked at Lia. "What do you think it is? I know one thing I don't want to be chased by a Cockatrice again." Yeah... he still remembers that as if was nothing and scared of them.