Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 06:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude loved how he and Lia could be so silly. It was one of the reasons they always got along. Though… come to think of it, he got along with EVERYONE - family, friends, professors, acquaintances… Okay, maybe except Atlas Flamsteed. Jude didn’t think the Gryffindor liked him but this realisation didn’t bother Jude.

“Is the good Sir Frederik here to have his makeup done as well?” the boy asked, swiping at his nose even if there was no phlegm. He’d just hang on to the tissue should his nose really need it. It was stuck in the back pocket of his pants.

In all honesty, the fourth year didn’t see a reason why Lia should be blushing. Everyone knew she and Tadhg were an item. He peered over at her, pausing in setting out some rouge. “I’ll just chalk it up to you being a good cousin and allowing me to practice.” Chuckling, he added, “You can take a seat whenever you’re ready.
The ease in which they could joke around and always understood one another always seemed to amaze her. Yet it shouldn't. They were family. Cousins. It was great honestly. Jude was like another brother at times and she loved it.

Leans her head close to Sir Frederik on her shoulder, falling silent for a minute while she 'listens' to him. "He says only if you're the one doing his makeup," she giggled.

It was something that couldn't be helped. Tadhg had been her bestie since forever and they were dating for the longest time now and she still got butterflies in her belly when he was mentioned. "I'm an epic cousin, thank you very much." The teasing tone was still there as she took a seat across from where he was laying everything out on one of the tables.

You are Bread!